By default eXist expects all to find all the web apps in $EXIST/webapps.
PHP's PDO library (MySQL driver) has been throwing strange exceptions for any insert/update/delete queries:
Database error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General errorIt doesn't matter what the query is. [php]$stmt = $pdo->prepare(); $stmt->execute()[/php] seems to be the problem, but the exception is also thrown with [php]$pdo->exec()[/php] and [php]$pdo->query()[/php]. Persistent connections don't make a difference. Running the query from the mysql command line is fine.
I've always loved reading Gertrude Stein's writing.
POP Quiz time! How do these three bits of HTML get parsed?
- <foo bar=baz/> (no space between the value and the slash
- <foo bar=baz /> (space after the unquoted value)
- <foo bar="baz"/> (quoted attribute value)
- Each Perl module file needs to declare pragmas at the top of the file for them to have any effect. This is irritating. All this time I thought I was coding in modern perl, with strict and warnings enabled. Adding those things back has been a PITA. At least this time I was smart enough to build a test suite.
- Test::More doesn't handle UTF8 well at all. Because of how it duplicates the standard file handles, you can't easily change STDOUT etc to handle UTF8.